- For patients and visitors
For patients and visitors
We are committed to providing exceptional mental health care. Your feedback assists us to improve the quality of all our services by identifying when we are doing something well or when we need to make changes.
We encourage you to provide feedback on any aspect of your care. If you have any immediate concerns, please talk to a caregiver straight away so the problem can be addressed as soon as possible.
You can provide feedback by:
- completing your group evaluation
- completing your discharge questionnaire
- using the feedback forms provided throughout the hospital
- by phone, email, in writing or through this website.
Details to include:
- what occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved
- what outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback
- if you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details.
Comments sent by post should be directed to:
Chief Executive Officer
St John of God Burwood Hospital
PO Box 261
Burwood NSW 1805
All patients have the right of access to the Mental Health Advocacy Service (also known as Official Visitors), and our caregivers will tell you when a visit is expected and how you can contact the service.
If you have given feedback and remained concerned, you may contact the Health Care Complaints Commission:
Tel: 1800 043 159.