- Working with us
Working with us
Start a healthy career
When you join St John of God Health Care, you join one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers with more than 13,950 employees nationwide.
We refer to all of our employees as caregivers in recognition of the valuable contribution everyone makes to the health and wellbeing of those we serve.
Use our job search to find the right career for you.
We offer competitive remuneration and workplace benefits, a safe and healthy work environment and an organisation filled with people keen to contribute to the health and wellbeing of others.
Find out more about the benefits of joining St John of God Health Care.
Graduate nurses program
We offer graduate nurses and midwives a rewarding and varied graduate program within our hospital.
What’s on offer:
- first year nursing and midwifery jobs
- programs for graduate registered nurses, enrolled nurses and midwives
- a range of clinical rotations within a 12 month program
- diverse pathways to practice – including intensive care, maternity, community nursing, emergency departments and mental health
- a comprehensive orientation program followed by ongoing academic and clinical support with links to nursing research.
Register your interest for updates.
We offer exciting opportunities for junior doctors looking to further develop and progress their career, now providing a new intern program with high quality teaching in a supportive environment. For more information, click here.
We are committed to enabling people with disability to gain employment and develop their careers with us and support equal opportunity. We have industry recognition as a leading employer in disability employment.
Visit our job search to view current vacancies or register for updates.
St John of God Health Care caregivers can access important information relating to their employment via the MyPay and MyLearning online portals. Your caregiver number and password is required to log in to these portals.