Mr Graham Forward's surgical expertise includes:
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- ACL and MCL knee reconstruction surgery
- Total hip and knee replacement surgery
- Minimally invasive hip replacement
- Uni compartmental knee replacement including the MAKO Robotic Knee Replacement
- Revision joint surgery.
Dr Forward consults at private rooms in Shenton Park and at the Murdoch Orthopaedic Clinic at St John of God Murdoch Medical Centre. Operating is carried out at St John of God Subiaco Hospital, St John of God Murdoch Hospital and Murdoch Surgicentre.
Positions held include:
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Chairman Australian Orthopaedic Association (WA Branch) 2005 - 2006
- Chairman Dencross Pty Ltd
- Proprietor of the Murdoch Surgicentre
- Member Medical Advisor Committee Murdoch Surgicentre.
His humanitarian intersts include: Founder, Director and CEO of Australian Doctors for Africa, a registered NGO charity providing volunteer surgical and medical doctors, nursing and teaching in orthopaedics. ADFA is currently the only Western Australian NGO to have been accredited by DFAT (www.ausdoc.africa.org).
- Australian Orthopaedic Association for Recognition of Outstanding Humanitarian Service
- 2009 University of Notre Dame Australia, Certificate of Appreciation
- 2010 Australian Day Award Citizen of the Year, Shire of Peppermint Grove
- 2012 Minister of Health Somaliland Certificate of Appreciation
- 2013 John Curtin Medallist
- 2013 Humanitarian Award of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- 2014 Finalist Western Australian Citizen of the Year
- 2014 Ethiopian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Award
- 2015 African Professionals of Australia Award for Medical Services to East Africa.
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Hip replacements
- Knee replacements
- Robotic surgery - orthopaedics
- Sports injuries
Telehealth consultations: No
Treats Children: No