Dr Reza Feizerfan is a dual specialist in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia.
Dr Feizerfan completed his Anaesthesia training in the United Kingdom and his pain medicine training at Royal Prince Alfred and Concord Repatriation Hospitals in Sydney.
He has worked in major tertiary hospitals in Sydney, Perth and UK and has got broad range of skills and experience in interdisciplinary and interventional pain medicine and regional nerve block techniques.
Dr Feizerfan performs interventional pain procedures at St John of God Subiaco Hospital and St John of God Murdoch Hospital.
In addition to his private work commitment, Dr Feizerfan works at the Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital Pain Management Centre and worked at the Comprehensive Spinal Pain Clinic at Royal Perth Hospital in collaboration with the spinal surgical team, specialist physiotherapist and allied health services delivering a comprehensive care plan to patients.
Some of the services Reza provides include:
- Comprehensive acute and chronic pain service
- Incorporating interventional and non-interventional strategies in pain management
- Providing multidisciplinary style of assessment and treatment plan, individualised for each patient
- Covers all aspects of pain medicine inclusive of musculoskeletal, visceral and generalised pain conditions
- Works in a peri-operative frame work for patients awaiting operations to optimise pain control and improve outcome.
Reza is a “no gap” provider for pain procedures with a valid private health fund.
He is very happy to be contacted by GPs, specialists and other healthcare providers for advice or information by emailing: [email protected].
- Pain medicine
Telehealth consultations: Yes
Treats Children: No
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) ID: feizerfa