Private maternity services
When you choose Hawkesbury District Health Services private maternity, you are choosing the option for a longer hospital stay, your own obstetrician, and access to breastfeeding support with us.
At Hawkesbury District Health Service, we provide you with exceptional care, close to home in the picturesque Hawkesbury Valley.
Our trusted and dedicated maternity team are committed in supporting you every step of your journey from pregnancy to birth and beyond.
What to expect when you choose Hawkesbury District Health Service private maternity service
- A comfortable hospital stay for you in one of our dedicated private maternity rooms overlooking our beautiful gardens
- A longer hospital stay to give you more time to bond with your baby
- Our special private services menu with more choice including daily complimentary barista coffee and cake for you and your partner
- A welcome hamper for you to take home with a fine selection of locally sourced Hawkesbury produce and a Hawkesbury Bubs Rule t-shirt for your baby
- A candlelit celebration dinner for you and your partner while we look after your baby
- Choice of obstetrician for your maternity journey
Exceptional private pregnancy care with specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Dr Anmar Mariud
Dr Mariud is a specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist and a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. He has completed his membership training in Queensland where he underwent extensive training in high risk obstetrics in busy tertiary centres including the Mater Hospital in Brisbane.Find out more about Dr Anmar Mariud.
To make an appointment with Dr Anmar Mariud and start your journey,
Tel: (02) 5477 4500.
What you need to know
You may be interested in