Hawkesbury Community Health Centre
Our services include:
- Aboriginal health support
- allied health - dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry and speech pathology
- child and family health services - school screening, immunisation and early childhood clinics
- community nursing - dressing and catheter clinics
- counselling - child, adolescent, adult, chronic and complex, drug and alcohol services
These services are free but are subject to waiting lists.
Our hospital is also the location for various local support groups, outreach services (diabetes education, dental and incontinence services) and the Hawkesbury After Hours GP Clinic.
All referrals can be made via our central intake line:
Tel: (02) 4560 5714
Fax: (02) 4560 5713
You may be interested in