- For patients and visitors
- Veterans' affairs
For patients and visitors
We recognise and value the service our veteran community has made to Australia.
It’s now our turn to serve you.
We partner with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, and can guide you through our package of support for Gold Card and White Card holders at Hawkesbury District Health Service.
If you require a hospital stay with us, our services include:
- a streamlined admissions process and assistance
- providing assistance with travel arrangements
- arranging community or home-based support services
- arranging allied health services
- liaising with the DVA if required
- organising a visit by an RSL Contact Officer (upon request)
- organising pastoral care services.
Please inform us if you are a Department of Veteran’s Affairs patient.
You may be interested in