Address: 23 Old Great Northern Highway, Midland 6056
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1800 161 178
Fax: (08) 6266 3743
10am – 8pm. Every day of the year.
If you need urgent support after hours, contact one of the following services:
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- Mental Health Emergency Response Line 1300 555 788 (metro) or 1800 676 822 (Peel)
- headtohealth.gov.au for online resources, including live chat services
In an emergency please call 000.
We are following State Government guidelines to ensure everyone can access our centre safely.
Our staff are fully vaccinated, we encourage physical distancing and we require anyone entering the centre to wear a mask. We will provide you with a new mask on arrival.
Please only bring necessary support people (ensuring they also wear a mask) and scan the QR code or complete manual check in on entry. Our staff can assist you if needed.
Proof of vaccination is not required, however we will ask if you have been vaccinated so we can tailor your care while ensuring you and others in the centre remain safe.
Please advise us (ahead of time if possible) if:
- You have cold or flu-like symptoms
- You have been in close contact with a person with COVID-19
- You, or someone living with you, have been in any locations visited by confirmed cases