- Research Week
Research Week 2019
St John of God Subiaco’s annual research week is being held Monday 26 to Thursday 29 August 2019. This year’s theme is ‘Putting Patients First’.
- GCP refresher session
- CIC Cancer Project seminar
- GP education - 'Putting patients first'
- Panel discussion on privacy and use of patient data from an ethics and legal perspective
- St John of God Health Care allied health update
- Inflammatory bowel disease patient information evening
- St John of God Health Care arts and health update
Showcasing research excellence
You are invited to attend St John of God Subiaco Hospital’s annual Research Week, Monday 26 to Thursday 29 August 2019.
The week offers a full program of industry and public events and will showcase new discoveries, treatments and case studies.
An interactive exhibition will also be held in the Hospital’s main foyer throughout the week, highlighting research projects by St John of God Subiaco Hospital health professionals.
Browse our program, find out who is presenting and register your attendance at this year's events.
Panel Discussion on Privacy and Use of Patient Data from an Ethics and Legal Perspective