Our services have been developed to help meet the significant gaps of services for people experiencing perinatal and infant mental health problems.
The service is located alongside Bendigo Community Health Services, which offers a number of family-oriented services.
Our services are available to all members of the community, you don’t need to have been a St John of God Health Care maternity patient or have private health insurance to access our services.
We provide the following services to people and families in the community. Please note, we do not provide crisis support.
- Comprehensive mental health assessment for parents and infants
- Individual therapy with a mental health clinician
- Parent-infant therapy to support the healthy attachment between parents and infants
- Referral to other services where appropriate
- Telephone support and information
- Secondary consultation to other health care providers
Referrals and costs
A referral from your general practitioner (GP) is required to access our services. We provide care free of charge or at low cost.
Raphael Services Bendigo
13 Helm Street
Kangaroo Flat, Victoria, 3555
Tel: (03) 5447 0771
Fax: (03) 5447 1456