Feedback is important to help us know what is working well and what improvements we can make. All feedback including concerns, complaints, suggestions or compliments are welcome.
You can provide feedback by phone, email, in person, in writing or through this website.
How to share feedback:
- speak to the person providing your care or their manager/supervisor
- if the hospital or service you are accessing has a Customer Service Liaison you can speak to them
- ask for a feedback form to complete
- complete the online form below.
Details to include:
- what occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved
- what outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback
- if you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details.