Our orthopaedic surgery services at St John of God Wembley Day surgery offers surgical care for sports injuries and minor orthopaedic procedures.
Our services provide diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation care for injuries, disorders and disease of the musculoskeletal system.
We have the latest technology and surgical practices available to provide the best care possible to help improve and restore your movement.
Orthopaedic day surgery
Our orthopaedic day surgery focuses on the care and treatment of sports injuries and mior orthopaedic procedures.
Our surgeons, doctors and nurses have extensive experience in a range of procedures including:
- knee and ligament reconstruction
- shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand surgery
- foot and ankle surgery
- sports-related injury management
Benefits of our St John of God Wembley Day Surgery orthopaedic services
Our day surgery services offer a range of benefits for you including:
- access to experienced, expert surgeons
- the most up-to-date technology and surgical practices
- quick access to theatres and modern facilities
- surgery completed in one day so you can return home to recover
- overnight stay if required by your surgeon
- personalised care.