Gynaecological surgery and services
Our gynaecology surgery at St John of God Wembley Day Surgery provides services and surgical care for issues concerning a woman’s reproductive systems including the vagina, uterus and ovaries.
We provide day surgery for women who are experiencing a range of gynaecological conditions including pain or heavy bleeding associated with menstruation, pain in the pelvis and pelvic floor problems.
Our gynaecological services
As a dedicated day surgery, we offer a range of procedures with minimal wait times in a comfortable and modern facility.
Using the most up-to-date technology, we are able to offer a number of specialist procedures including:
- examination and biopsy of the cervix (colposcopy)
- management of abnormal pap smears
- keyhole surgery
- expert endometriosis care
- general gynaecological surgery.
We have extensive experience in a range of gynaecological conditions including (but not limited to):
- miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- menstruation disorders
- endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, fibroids
- ovarian cysts
- urinary incontinence
- pelvic pain
- management of gynaecological cancers.
Our caregivers provide holisitic care which considers not only your physical health but also your emotional wellbeing.
Benefits of our St John of God Wembley Day Surgery gynaecology services
Our day surgery services offer a range of benefits for you including:
- the most up-to-date technology and surgical practices
- reduced wait times
- day surgery so you can recover in the comfort of your own home
- personalised service.