Your feedback on your visit to our hospital is important to help us know what is working well and what improvements we can make.
All feedback, including concerns, complaints, suggestions or compliments are welcome. You can provide feedback by phone, email, in person, in writing or through this website.
How to share feedback:
- Talk to your caregiver or ask to speak with the Shift Coordinator or Nurse Manager of the ward
- Ask a caregiver for a feedback form
- Complete the online form below
- Talk to our Consumer Liaison Manager in person or by calling (08) 9382 6323.
Details to include:
- What occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved
- What outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback
- If you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details.