Panel discussion: Guardianship & administration amendment (medical research) act 2020
9 Sep 2021
You have the option to attend this event via live webinar or in-person at St John of God Subiaco Hospital.
Dr Michael Gannon, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist SJG Subiaco Hospital and in public practice in Perth, Member of the National Health and Medical Research (NHMRC) Council (2018- 2021), President of MDA National, former President of Federal Australian Medical Association (AMA) (2016 -2018), and former President of AMA (WA) (2014-2016).
- Intensivist RPH, Professor of Critical Care Research Monash University, Director of Clinical Trials, SJG Subiaco Hospital, Chair Australian Clinical Trials Alliance (ACTA), Professor Steve Webb
- QC, Retired Judge, Supreme Court of Western Australia, Member of SJGHC HREC, Mr Eric Heenan
- Breast Cancer Surgery Specialist SJG Subiaco Hospital and in public practice in Perth, Winthrop Professor of Surgical Oncology, UWA, Prof Christobel Saunders AO
- Intensivist FSH & SJG Murdoch Hospital, Associate Professor UWA & UNDA, A/Prof Adrian Regli
- Emergency Physician RFDS WA and SJG Midland Public Hospital, Adjunct Clinical Senior Lecturer, Curtin Medical School, Dr Nicole Ghedina
- Retired Associate Dean, Medical Education, Curtin University School of Medicine, Chair SJGHC Scientific Review Sub-Committee (SRC), Member of SJGHC HREC, Prof Sally Sandover
- School of Medical and Health Sciences, ECU, Foundation Chair Speech Pathology at ECU, Prof Beth Armstrong
- Professor of Emergency Medicine UWA, Director of Research RPH, Head of CCREM Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research, Prof Daniel Fatovich
- Bioethicist & Director, LJ Goody Bioethics Centre WA, Member of SJGHC HREC, Rev. Dr Joe Parkinson
- Neurologist and Stroke Physician, SCGH & Hollywood Private Hospital, Perron Institute Medical Director, C/Prof Dr David Blacker
Date: Thursday 9 September 2021
Time: 12.15pm registrations, 12.30pm presentations, 1.30pm lunch and networking
Venue: Conference Centre Auditorium, St John of God Subiaco Hospital, 25 McCourt Street Subiaco or online via live webinar
Please note, a reminder email will be provided with the webinar details close to the event.
Book now at www.trybooking.com/BTEWD