Subiaco Obstetric Series Webinar 3
St John of God Subiaco Hospital invites general practitioners, allied health professionals and nurses to attend the final webinar in the obstetrics series on all aspects of maternity care, from pre-pregnancy health through to the postnatal period.
3 Nov 2020
- The goal of a magnificent birth experience!: Dr Margo Norman
- The workup for an infertile couple - history and investigations: Dr Richard Murphy
- Common questions in pregnancy for GPs: Dr Matthew Thyer
Date: Tuesday 3 November 2020
Time: Registrations 6:45pm; Presentations 7pm
Venue: Online via Webex
Webinar provider: Following your registration, instructions on how to join the webinar will be provided via email
This session entitles RACGP members to receive three CPD points as endorsed by The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Please note, in order to receive your CPD points ensure that you:
- Register for the event providing your full name (as per your RACGP membership)
- Log in using the email address (and name) used at time of registration
- Attend the full duration of the event.
Book now for this free live webinar.
You may be interested in