- Unlock more benefits
Unlock more benefits with your private health insurance at Subiaco
Unlock the benefits
When you choose to use your private health insurance and become a patient at our private hospital you can access:
- minimal waiting times for care
- your doctor of choice
- compassionate private hospital care, close to home.
Minimal waiting times for care
When you need medical or surgical care, you don’t want to wait. Our private hospital offers short waiting periods for surgery or medical care.
This means, when you choose to become a patient at our private hospital, you don’t have to wait for treatment. If your care is not urgent you can choose when to have your treatment at a time that suits your lifestyle.
Your doctor of choice
Your health is your most important asset, so it makes sense that you need to trust the people caring for you.
As a private hospital patient, you can choose your doctor or specialist to suit your needs and preferences.
Some of Australia’s leading and most experienced specialists choose to work at our hospital. You can find a doctor to suit your needs by searching for one of our leading specialists.
Compassionate private care, close to home
Our private hospital is conveniently located close to you, giving you access to a range of services guided by our Values of Hospitality, Compassion, Respect, Justice and Excellence.
Why choose St John of God Subiaco Hospital?
When you choose to receive your care at St John of God Subiaco Hospital, you get access to:
- patient-care informed by our research projects in anaesthesia, pain, cardiology, intensive care, neurosurgery, nursing, midwifery and allied health, respiratory, breast cancer, colorectal cancer and gynaecological cancers
- clinical excellence delivered by our world-class team of doctors, nurses and midwives
- maternity services, including Perth's leading obstetricians, and onsite specialist neonatal care
- orthopaedic surgeons using the latest robotic technology for joint replacement surgery
- full comprehensive cancer care in the Bendat Family Comprehensive Cancer Centre with our specialist cancer nurses, specialists and day chemotherapy provided in supportive and comfortable surroundings of the Ivy Suite
- intensive and coronary units to care for patients who need treatment for serious injuries and illness from highly trained doctors and critical care nurses
- acute pain specialists available to assist with complex, acute and chronic pain
- 24-hour emergency cardiac care from Western Cardiology for chest pain or acute cardiac symptoms
- specialist team delivering Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) procedures
- over 30 specialists available for consulting sessions at our Carine Specialist Centre
- a range of benefits to help make your stay in hospital as pleasant and as comfortable as possible.
We offer a range of medical and surgical services, and care provided by many of Perth's leading specialists.
Hear from our patients
Our patients regularly tell us why they choose to be cared for at St John of God Subiaco Hospital:
"As a former health care professional and also as a regular consumer of health care, due to a chronic illness, I have had and continue to have, regular and ongoing experience with the health care system, both public and private. Over the years, my experiences have been variable. I have a professional and personal interest in high quality health care and improvement of the patient experience.”
“My experience at St John of God Subiaco Hospital was so positive I feel it necessary to express my appreciation and to provide my feedback.”
“The care I received was outstanding. Every member of staff I came in contact throughout the entire process were highly professional and attentive. The waiting rooms were very comfortable and quiet, the clinical care I received was of a high quality and the discharge advice was clear and comprehensive. In my view the entire experience during my short stay was flawless."
You may be interested in...