- Working with us
- Caregiver benefits
Caregiver benefits at Murdoch
Life at Murdoch sure has it's perks! When you’re a permanent Murdoch caregiver employed in any department, there are some great benefits on offer to you.
- 10% off the hospital cost which is applied to any Murdoch Hospital out of pocket (i.e excess, private room co-payments). This means your excess fee can be waived (up to $1200 for the majority of PHI fund standard insurer excess) See the policy here.
- If you're uninsured, we can offer 10% discount of all hospital fees.
- This also applies to your spouse and children.
- $50 ED admission fee, plus reduced fee for immediate family members
- Discounted caregiver parking charged at only $3.60 per shift
- Discounted meals in our dedicated caregiver dining room. For around $6, you can help yourself to our varied and changing buffet, including dietary options and free tea and coffee facilities.
- Maxxia salary packaging
- HBF private healthcare discounts
- Hesta support for financial management
- Gym membership discounts through Goodlife
- Car hire discounts through Hertz
- Qantas corporate memberships
- BMW Corporate
- Access to Converge Employee Assistance Program
- Invites to all our caregiver events including the infamous Murdoch Ball, Christmas marquee and festivities, caregiver lunches and celebrations!
Take a look at our amazing 2020 Caregiver Christmas Carnival:
Applications and expressions of interest now open!
Sarah-Jayne Powell, Director of Nursing
Tel: (08) 9428 9966
You may be interested in