- For medical professionals
- Sessional suite information
Sessional suite information
We provide a range of information to ensure the admissions process is straight forward for both our patients and medical professionals.
Health Information Services
To submit discharge summaries please contact
Tel: (08) 9311 4768
Fax: (08) 9428 8786
Patient information material – online ordering
Access the hospital’s printing supplier to place orders for a variety of forms. Orders will be delivered directly to your nominated delivery address.
- Patient admission forms
- Privacy brochures
- Welcome to Murdoch brochures.
- Pre-addressed envelopes
Online ordering instructions
Please follow these easy steps to place your order
Access the Print Media website.
Enter the Sign in ID and password as it appears below:
- Sign in ID: sgwmulti
- Password: sgwm08
- Click sign in
- On the left hand side under menu, click on standard then view all
- Select the item you wish to order and enter the quantity [please note the unit of measure [UOM] i.e number of items per pack
- Click on add to trolley
- When you’re ready to submit your order, click on place your order
- In the contact field, please enter your surgeon’s name (eg. Dr P Smith) and complete the delivery address fields.
- Your order will be delivered to you directly from the printing supplier so please ensure you enter the address to which you want the order delivered.
- Click confirm to submit your order.
Applications for security cards and parking
From Monday 18 June 2018, all security card applications are to be submitted electronically:
Once complete, please email the forms to Murdoch.Security@sjog.org.au for processing. Security cards will generally be available the next business day for pick-up from the security office and all other forms will generally be processed within 48 hours.
If you are applying for a new or replacement security access card you will now need to submit your own photo, security will no longer take photos for these passes. Guidelines for photos are available in the e-forms to ensure the photos submitted are suitable.
Applications for parking on our campus are also to be submitted electronically:
New opening times for security office
From Monday 18 June 2018, the Security office will be open from 2pm to 4pm.
If you have any questions about the new e-forms or changes to the above processes, please contact:
Manager Security and Parking
T: 9428 8511
M: 042 378 4318