Early pregnancy classes
9 Mar 2021, 13 Apr 2021, 18 May 2021
The class provides an enjoyable evening for women and their partner or support person and is focused on understanding the physical changes pregnancy brings.
The class covers:
- What to do when you find out you are pregnant
- What appointments to make
- Getting referrals
- Early pregnancy tests and scans
- Well-being during early pregnancy
- What to expect in early pregnancy
- Body changes
- Concerns and when to get help
- Exercise during pregnancy
- Healthy eating/ vitamins and supplements
- What St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital maternity unit can offer you
- Why choose private health care
- Which obstetricians deliver at St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital
All classes run from 5.00pm to 6.30pm and include a maternity ward tour
- Tuesday 9 March
- Tuesday 13 April
- Tuesday 18 May
- Tuesday 22 June
- Tuesday 27 July
- Tuesday 31 August
- Tuesday 5 October
- Tuesday 9 November
- Tuesday 14 December
St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital, Conference Centre
Please call our Ward Clerk on (08) 9370 9420.
Please note: restrictions on numbers may fluctuate depending on WA Government COVID-19 guidelines.
Find out more about St John of God Mt Lawley maternity services today.
You may be interested in