Paediatric masterclass: the first five years
20 Aug 2022
This CPD event provides an opportunity for GPs to increase their skills and knowledge on developmental paediatric issues. It will focus on reviewing developmental milestones, establishing healthy eating habits and upskill GPs in identifying and managing children with developmental delays.
A full program will soon be made available.
DetailsDate: Saturday 20 August 2022
Time: 8.30am to 3.45pm
Venue: Curtin University Midland Campus, 21 Centennial Place, Midland
Parking: Free onsite parking
Cost: No costs apply
Presenters and topics
- Dr Antony Clark, Ophthalmologist: assessing squints and red flags
- Dr Shane Ling, ENT: Common ENT issues in the under fives
- Dr Noel Friesen, HOD Neonatal and Paediatrics: Workshop session: Effective management plan for issues of early infancy and neonatal checks
- Dr Raghu Dharmapuri, Consultant Paediatrician and Rachel Wanless (Senior Speech Therapist): Workshop session: Approach to identifying and managing developmental delays in the early preschool years
- Dr Fuad Abass, Paediatric Allergist and Clinical Immunologist and Rebecca Stafford (Senior Dietitian): Workshop session: Introducing foods and managing allergies
- Dr Amit Saha, Paediatric Gastroenterologist and Dr Ajay Sharma, Paediatric Gastroenterologist: Workshop: Management and investigation of abdominal pain and constipation in preschool children
CPD PointsAttendance at this accredited activity earns 40 CPD points, as endorsed by RACGP.
Please note this event is now fully booked. If you would like to be added to the waitlist please submit your details below.
You may be interested in...