We have selected “Our Community” as the theme for the event, as it reflects our focus and connection with the community.
The free event is open to all general practitioners.
The Symposium will showcase our achievements over the past three years as well as highlight:
- latest practices and procedures undertaken across a number of areas
- new and upcoming innovations in health care
- achievements and endeavours of our caregivers
- clinical research and trials being undertaken at the hospital
- quality improvement activities implemented by different departments
- the organisation’s social outreach activities and support for the disadvantaged.
Special guest speakers include:
- Minister for Health, the Hon Roger Cook MLA
- St John of God Health Care Group CEO Shane Kelly
- Curtin University Dean of Medicine Professor William Hart
- Perth Heritage presenter Richard Offen
- WA Health Translation Network Executive Officer Clinical Trials and Data Centre Dr Helen Atkinson.
View our program for the full list of presentations and speakers.
Date: Monday 8 to Tuesday 9 October 2018
Time: 8.30am to 4.30pm both days
Venue: First floor courtyard (enter via public hospital foyer and take lift to first floor), St John of God Midland Public and Private Hospitals, 1 Clayton Street, Midland, WA, 6056
View our program for full event details.
To register for this free event please indicate which days or sessions you would like to attend below.
You may be interested in...