Interventional Cardiology - Stroke Prevention - The missing piece of the puzzle
Our CPD education sessions provide GPs with the latest information to help them care for patients. Join us for our 'Interventional Cardiology: the missing piece of the puzzle' event.
30 Mar 2022
Abbott Medical, Pulse Cardiology and St John of God Geelong Hospital invite you to an educational evening event on interventional cardiology with Cardiologists Dr Thomas Yip and Dr Vishesh Turaga.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand cryptogenic stroke and its diagnosis
- Discuss the use Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion for stroke prevention
- Identify patients who will benefit from LAA Occlusion
- Discuss the PFO closure and patient outcomes
- Review and discuss latest clinical data related to PFO closure and LAA Occlusion
Date: Wednesday 30 March 2022
Time: 6.30pm registration for 6.45pm start
Venue: Empire Grill, 66 McKillop Street, Geelong
Parking: Street parking is available.
Cost: No charge, sponsored by St John of God Geelong Hospital, Abbott Medical and Pulse Cardiology
This activity is a RACGP CPD AA accredited activity, worth 4 CPD points (pending approval).
Fill in the form below
You may be interested in