Morning tea with Tizzie Hall
- Who is Tizzie Hall and what is Save Our Sleep?
- How did Tizzie establish her routines?
- Why is following a routine so important?
- How to successfully breastfeed from newborn to toddlerhood
- How a routine will help you to interpret your baby’s cries
- The most common reasons Tizzie is contacted by parents
When: Friday 27 July 2018
Where: Education Room, Bridget Clancy Wing, St John of God Geelong Hospital
Time: 10.00am to 12.00pm
Light refreshments will be provided and babies are welcome.
Please register your interest below as places at the event are limited.
You may be interested in