A little bit of luxury for new Geelong mums
St John of God Geelong Hospital mums can now experience a little bit of luxury by transitioning from hospital to home in the comfort of a deluxe hotel suite overlooking Corio Bay as part of our little things package.
21 December 2017
New mums will now have the option to have a night’s accommodation in a deluxe Rydges Geelong hotel suite overlooking Corio Bay.
The exclusive Relax@Rydges package is included at no extra cost as part of private maternity care at St John of God Geelong Hospital. Parents will have the opportunity for a night at Rydges Geelong immediately after leaving hospital.
This package includes:
- One night’s accommodation in a deluxe King Suite overlooking Corio Bay at the stylish and comfortable Rydges Geelong
- A la carte dinner for two
- Domicillary/lactation support before you leave to go home the following day
- Relaxing breakfast for two followed by a late checkout
- Use of the hotel’s amenities such as gym and pool
- Unlimited wi-fi internet access
- Local telephone calls
- Tea and coffee making facilities
For more information about our Relax@Rydges package contact email@example.com
You may be interested in