For the little things
13 Oct 2017
We have been delivering babies and supporting families for more than 40 years, making the experience of welcoming new life significant and memorable.
Supported by your obstetrician of choice and our highly experienced midwives our service is recognised for its outstanding levels of quality and safety.
When you select St John of God Geelong Hospital for your maternity care be assured that you have chosen an experience and level of care that's focused on you, your baby and your family.
Every aspect of our service is planned with your convenience and comfort in mind and we know that it is the little things that will help make your experience a special one.
Being able to support your birthing journey with these little things is a special opportunity for us.
What are the little things?
We've got the big items covered - a private room, shared partner accommodation, your choise of doctor and pre and post natal education and support. But what else do we offer?
Just some of the little things we offer as a part of our hospitality to you, includes:
- Guaranteed private room (some with bay views)
- No charge for partners to stay overnight
- Celebration platters full of treats just for you
- Double beds available
- Luxury Molton Brown toiletries
- Fridges in every room
- Free WiFi
- Free hotel stay before returning home as part of our [email protected] package
We are also pleased to offer you:
- 3 complimentary car parking vouchers
- A voucher for a complimentary cake and coffee
You may be interested in