Our swim school offers a range of private and group swimming lessons babies, toddlers, children and adults.
We are a Royal Lifesaving Society endorsed swim school with Austswim qualified instructors.
Swimming is an essential life skill, especially in Australia. Our classes are tailored for each stage of swimming from infant water familiarisation to refining swimming strokes. We also focus on water safety.
- Infant classes for babies aged three months and older
- Toddler classes for three to five year olds
- Royal Life Saving Society of WA swim and survive continuum stages one to four for school aged children
- Private one-on-one lessons
- Share private lessons for toddlers and school aged children
Adult private lessons for adults who have never swam before or need a refresher.
Our 30-minute classes run during the school term.
You can enrol in one of our swimming classes by completing a new student enrolment form or current student enrolment form.
Please return forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Allied Health Department reception.
Our current fees cover the cost of classes for a 10 week term:
- Infants - $145
- Toddlers/children - $155
- Private classes - $370