Robotics and Laser in Urology: World-class Urological care, delivered locally
24 Nov 2020
St John of God Berwick Hospital has invested in the latest and most advanced laser and robotic technology. This event is aimed at educating GPs regarding the breadth of new treatment options available for prostate cancer and kidney stones.
Presented by:Mr Shekib Shahbaz - Urological surgeon
Mr Rez Rahim - Urological surgeon
- Understand the prevalence and presentation of renal stone disease
- Overview of advances in surgical management
- Understand follow up and stone prevention measures
- Develop a framework to discuss prostate cancer screening with patients
- Understand and decipher the latest diagnostic techniques
- Understand the benefits of robotic surgery and post-operative recovery
Date: Tuesday 24 November 2020
Time: 6.45pm registration, 7.00pm presentations, 8.00pm close
Venue: Online via webex. Register to receive your invite link.
This session entitles you to receive 2 CPD points. RACGP registration pending.
CateringEnjoy a gourmet grazing box – Webinar participants who practice within a 30km radius of St John of God Berwick Hospital will receive a gourmet grazing box to enjoy during the webinar. Grazing boxes will be delivered to your practice during daylight hours on the day of the webinar
Register now for this free webinar event.
If you have any questions please contact:
Kate Ryan - GP Liaison Officer
Mobile phone: 0428 965 766
You may be interested in