Orthopaedic management - Getting your patients back on track at Berwick
10 Nov 2020
Date: Tuesday, 10 November
Time: 6:45pm: Registrations, 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Presentations
- Talking things foot and ankle
- Degenerative disease in the spine, hip and knee: How they are related and how to maximise conservative treatment
- Understand treatment options for patients presenting with bunions and lesser toe deformities
- Develop management plan for patients presenting with achilles conditions
- Understand conservative treatment options for degenerative diseases in the spine, hip and knee
Enjoy a gourmet grazing box – Webinar participants who practice within a 30km radius of St John of God Berwick Hospital will receive a gourmet grazing box to enjoy during the webinar. Grazing boxes will be delivered to your practice during daylight hours on the day of the webinar
Please register early as gourmet grazing box quantities are limited.
Register now for this free webinar event.
If you have any questions please contact:
GP Liaison Officer
Mobile phone: 0428 965 766
Email: [email protected]
You may be interested in...