Your feedback is important to us to ensure we can continually improve our patient care and services.
Your comments help us further improve our care and services. They also enable us to recognise the work of individual caregivers or service areas.
How to share your feedback
- talk with your nurse unit manager or doctor if you have any comments or concerns
- write to us by letter or email addressed to:
St John of God Berwick Hospital
PO Box 101
Berwick VIC 3806
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or BW.Complaints@sjog.org.au
- fill out a patient feedback card, available throughout the hospital
- tel (03) 8784 5000 and ask to speak to the relevant unit or our Director of Nursing
- complete a ‘Your Experience' form and deposit in the boxes located at the main reception desk and in each unit
- fill out the online form below.
You may be interested in