8 Jun 2023
Bendigo’s Orthopaedic Surgeons in conjunction with St John of God Bendigo Hospital, the leading provider of Private Health Services in Central and Northern Victoria, are coming together to present on common orthopaedic injuries and conditions, and invite you to an evening of education with eight of our orthopaedic surgeons.
Date: Thursday, 8th June 2023
Time: 6.00pm to 9.00pm
6.00pm to 6.10pm - Registration
6.10pm to 6.30pm - Welcome and main course
6.30pm to 8.00pm - Presentations at tables
8.00pm to 8.10pm - Dessert and networking
8.10pm to 8.25pm - Case study
8.25pm to 8.40pm - Case study 2
8.40pm to 9.00pm - Networking and close.
Location: 12 MacKenzie Street, Bendigo
• Mr Glenn Boyce
• Mr Neelika Dayananda
• Mr Justin Hunt
• Mr Arvind Jain
• Mr Dugal James
• Mr Jack Pang
• Dr Vera Sallen
• Mr Huw Williams
• Discuss investigation, diagnosis & management of hip pain
• Describe investigation and management of rotator cuff pathology
• Recommend treatment options for knee arthritis
• Demonstrate knowledge in assessing & managing common ankle injuries
• Discuss benefits & risks of surgery for lower back pain.
EA 1.5 hours and RP 0.5 hours
Registrations are now closed. To be added to the event waiting list or for more information please contact:
GP Liaison Officer
(Thursday and Friday only)
St John of God Bendigo Hospital
Tel: 0438 342 413
Email: [email protected]
You may be interested in...