Assessment and management of hip pain and injuries of the foot and ankle
6 Sep 2023
General practitioners play a vital role in the patient’s management of hip conditions and injuries of the foot and ankle.
In this session, our orthopaedic surgeons will discuss applying a systematic approach to the diagnosis and management of hip pain and outline the assessment and management of acute injuries of the foot and ankle to ensure the best outcome for your patient.
Hip Pain: Systematic approach to diagnosis and management of hip pain
Foot and Ankle: Assessment and management of acute foot and ankle injuries
Wednesday 6 September 2023
6.00pm - Registrations
6.15pm to 8.00pm - Dinner and presentations
Hawkesbury District Health Service Education Room, Level 1, 2 Day Street, Windsor NSW 2756
- Determine the different features of hip pathology based on history, examination and age.
- Assess the most relevant investigation pathway for hip conditions.
- Develop an evidence based approach to non-operative treatment modalities for hip pathology.
- Assess and manage foot and ankle injuries.
- Examine the foot and ankle and identify how to apply ankle or foot immobilisation.
1.5 Hours - Educational Activity
Registration is essential.
You may be interested in...