GP Education Dinner Event: Common Breast Symptoms and Colorectal Cancer
28 Jun 2023
In this session, our specialist breast surgeon Dr Neshanth Easwaralingam and colorectal surgeon Dr Ewan MacDermid, will discuss the two most common cancers, breast and colorectal and the advances in treatment options. The presentation will include case study discussion, how to determine the most appropriate screening process in accordance with patient risk, current management practices and referral pathways.
Common Breast Symptoms
- Assessment and Management of Common Breast Symptoms
- Updates on Screening, Surgery and Adjuvant Therapy
- Manage the different breast complaints.
- Determine the ‘red flag’ symptoms and when to refer breast lesions.
- Recommend appropriate biopsies and using modern imaging modalities.
- Define modern breast cancer management & oncoplastic breast surgery.
- Assess epidemiological changes in colorectal cancer presentation.
- Identify evolution of treatment paradigms in colorectal cancer.
- Outline the approach for colorectal cancer follow up management.
Date: Wednesday 28 June 2023
Time: 6.00pm - Registrations
6.15pm to 8.00pm - Dinner and presentations
Venue: Hawkesbury District Health Service Education Room, Level 1, 2 Day Street, Windsor NSW 2756
1.5 Hours - Educational Activity
Registration is essential.
You may be interested in...