Information event for new intern program
About the program
The event will provide information about how the new intern program has been designed to provide an outstanding learning experience for interns.
It will cover key aspects of the program, which are:
- Fully accredited to meet all Post Graduate Medical Council of Western Australia and Medical Board of Australia requirements
- Four terms to enhance learning and experience as well as maximising access to leave
- Core terms in medicine / acute aged care, general surgery and emergency medicine at St John of God Midland Hospital
- Non-core terms in paediatrics or stroke at St John of Midland Hospital or ICU at St John of God Subiaco Hospital
- Dedicated formal and informal teaching by experienced consultants
- A welfare program, including mentorship, to help you transition to working as a doctor.
Full information about our new medical intern program.
Date: Wednesday 8 May 2019
Venue: St John of God Subiaco Hospital, Conference Centre, 25 McCourt Street, Subiaco
Parking: Please bring your hospital parking ticket to registration to receive your free exit pass.
Light refreshments will be provided at this event.
To RSVP for this event please fill in the form below. If you have any queries please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be interested in