Apply now for Victorian graduate nursing jobs
11 October 2017
Are you looking to start your nursing career with St John of God Health Care?
We are looking for graduate enrolled nurses to join us at our brand new Berwick hospital and our dedicated rehabilitation hospital in Frankston.
The opportunities for enrolled nurses at both hospitals cover a range of specialities including maternity, medical, surgical and rehabilitation.
Designed with input from recent nursing graduates, the Victorian Graduate Nursing Program offered by St John of God Health Care provides first-year nurses with rewarding and varied clinical and academic learning opportunities to guide career pathways.
St John of God Health Care is offering first year nursing positions to Enrolled Nurses (EN) based on two six-month rotations with various different opportunities to work in two of our Victorian hospitals.
Apply now for the 2018 Victorian Graduate Enrolled Nurse Program.
These job opportunities close on 25 October 2017.
Benefits of St John of God Health Care’s graduate nursing program
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- Permanent placement options on successful completion of first year
- Great long-term career prospects
- Comprehensive orientation program
- A variety of exciting and innovative learning opportunities
- Qualification allowance paid on successful completion of post graduate qualification
- Specialised supervision and support in the clinical area
- Staged area specific skill acquisition
- Possibility to rotate across hospitals
Find out more about our Graduate Nursing Program.
Register your interest online to hear more about our graduate programs, including key dates for application intakes.
You will then receive further information and updates on our program recruitment via email.
Our graduate nursing program offers:
- First year nursing and midwifery opportunities with one of Australia’s largest healthcare providers
- Programs for graduate registered nurses, enrolled nurses and midwives
- A range of clinical rotations within a 12 month program
- Diverse pathways to practice – including intensive care, maternity, community nursing, emergency departments and mental health
- A comprehensive orientation program followed by ongoing academic and clinical support with links to nursing research
The St John of God Health Care Graduate Nursing Program offers a range of job opportunities across a number of our WA and Victorian hospitals. If your application to the program is successful we will ask you to nominate your hospital preference.
All applications will be assessed and successful candidates shortlisted. These candidates will then be asked to complete an online video selection interview.
Graduate nurses who are successful in this video interview will then attend a group interview at one of the St John of God Health Care hospital's offering graduate nursing positions.
You may be interested in