Community and youth
St John of God Social Outreach services build capacity and support the physical, mental and emotional wellness of those whose lives we touch.
We provide community-based care in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region.
Our services target areas of unmet need. They are available to all members of the community free of charge or at minimal cost.
We provide services across a range of areas, including:
- early intervention for vulnerable youth
- very early intervention for families
- international healthcare capacity building
- mental healthcare and support
- disability and social services
Tel: 1800 281 288 (freecall)