Following the end of each financial year, St John of God Health Care publishes an annual
report reviewing the year's achievements and challenges, and
looking to the next financial year.
Our most recent report, for the 2014/15
financial year, is entitled 'At the forefront of exceptional
It can be viewed below:
'At the forefront of exceptional care'
or as PDF
Fast facts for 2014/15
Our current annual report highlights that
- Employ 11,415 caregivers
- Are Australia's largest Catholic not-for-profit private
- Have 2,496 beds across our 14 hospitals in Australia
- Treated 289,146 overnight and same day patients and delivered
- Delivered over two million pathology episodes across
Western Australia and Victoria.
- Home nursing services, Health Choices,
delivered 115,477 episodes of care
- Committed $66.6 million, including partnership funding, to
social justice initiatives, reaching out to people experiencing
Previous Annual Reports
Our four previous annual reports can be downloaded below.
Report 2013/14 - Go and do
2012/13 - Building Stronger Communities
Report 2011/12 - A welcoming openness to all
Annual Report 2010/11
- A Reason to Hope
Annual Report 2009/10 - Growing with our
Report 2008/09 - Service for life
To request a copy of an annual report from a prior year, please